Wednesday, February 20, 2019

A Presidential Encounter

Bill Clinton and others were attending the funeral of US Senator John Dingell at a Church. I knew a Master who was trying for Bill Clinton. This particular Master is known for always getting Bill Clinton to at least sign for him. So I figured it was a good chance to tag along.

Arrive and it had already started. Played the waiting game. One guy who was around asked if I study around here, and to his bafflement I told him I was too old to be in college. The funeral let out and Clinton was walking across the sidewalk as me and the Master were across the street. The Master signaled to Bill. Bill then sent over the secret service to get our books. Sadly that meant no photo ops.

The Clintons and others look on as Dingell gets loaded into a hearse

Bill signing books

Signed book

No comments:

Post a Comment