Monday, June 24, 2019

Harry Hamlin, Anthony Rapp, and more actors and rock stars

I would start May at a spot with a slew of rock names. My main want were the 4 original members of Warrant (best known for the song Cherry Pie). I got a lot of photo ops but sadly a lot range from invalid to barely valid as so many of the bands only have some original members. 

Day 1 I tried this didn't see Warrant. But grabbed whatever I saw

Day 1 photo ops


Day 2 I arrived and missed Warrant leaving for the show by 5 minutes. What dumb luck! Waited for them to return and saw 3 of the original members, and I only got two of them as the third one (Erik) denied despite my pleas. I would later see the barely valid lead singer and even he denied! Wow! 

One good name I saw was Steven Adler but already had him. I watched the free concert and Vixen was performing. I got photos with them after they played. Got a slew of other shots as well.

One photo op I got was Dylana Nova Scott who used to be James Scott. I believe this marks my fourth male to female transgender op. One grapher requested he sign an 80s vinyl album as James so as not to invalidate his item, and he/she goes "now let's see how did that one go" and proceeded to sign as James. 

Warrant drummer Steven Sweet

Warrant bassist Jerry Dixon

Roxy Petrucci (Vixen Drummer), Lorraine Lewis (original lead vocalist of Femme Fatale, current vocalist of Vixen) and Share-Ross (Vixen bassist)

Day 2 photo ops part 1

Day 2 photo ops part 2

Day 2 photo ops part 3


Next up, an event with a slew of actors. I had most of them so I looked for the ones I needed. Had flights for the ones I needed and then some. My main want was Harry Hamlin who was in the original Clash of the Titans movie.

Get to the airport and he is the first score. Was nice as he took photos and signed. Next up Anthony Carrigan from Gotham whom I missed last year as he quickly left the airport. This time we were sure to focus well and when we saw him he was nice as can be. Of course much later we saw him chill and drink starbucks. Whereas last year when he didn't focus he left quickly. How cruel combo hunting can be.

Next up, Ethan Cutkosky and Steve Howe of Shameless are on the same flight. Got Ethan who is nice as can be. We know that Howe isn't too nice and since I had him didn't even bother asking. Finally Caterina Scorsone and Wendi McLendon both of whom I had were on the same flight. I got updates and some autographs.

One guy I needed came from NYC so he came by train. Namely Anthony Rapp from Star Trek and he was also in the classic movie Adventures in Baby Sitting. He also accused Kevin Spacey of molesting him as a 14 year old. Sadly I had to miss his train as it conflicted with the flights. So two days later I did his outgoing train. He was nice as can be.

Harry Hamlin

Anthony Carrigan

Ethan Cutkosky

Caterina Scorsone

Wendi McLendon

Anthony Rapp

Autographs part 1

Autographs part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment