Monday, September 2, 2019

I had to RUSH to find the ELEMENTS

It's rare I do a report for just one celeb, but since this is a hard to get celeb that in all likelihood no one here will be able to score, I think I'll do it. 


In July Chris Tucker was on his comedy tour. With that, I managed to find his flight. Now I know he is not the nicest. In fact I've failed on him in the past where he signed but did no photo ops. Some airport photos surfaced from this tour, but they were all with blacks. I also heard previous reports where he is more inclined to take photo ops with blacks. 

So my strategy here was simple. Surround myself with darker skinned folks to increase the likelihood that he does photo ops. Vanessa the Jersey Shore Stalker was in town to see Pauly D. Plus I got my semi regular riding buddy Black Adam to join us.

So we wait at the airport and the witching hour is upon us. He comes out with a handler. Black Adam gets the shot but then Chris shuts down denying further ops. Me and Vanessa approach to beg and as Vanessa talks to him to break him down he replies that we will all get autographs to sell. I then stress to him that we want ops and not autos and then he says "quickly!"


Vanessa gets her shot then I get mine as the handler yells. Though he is wearing shades this is such a tough to get photo op that I consider it adequate enough to never try for again. After this it was off to NYC for my meet and greet wit Jaleel White AKA Steve Urkle and more meets.

Chris Tucker

No comments:

Post a Comment