Monday, September 2, 2019

Wizard World Philadelphia and Fanfest Edision NJ

First of Wizard World. I went there to obtain names I never got in the past for some reason. No time like the present to correct this. It would be Brian Krause and Drew Fuller of charmed fame and Adam Baldwin from movies such as Full Metal Jacket and Independence day. Also got to hang out with board member and Charmed super fan Btvsp3 while getting Drew.

Adam Baldwin

Brian Krause

Drew Fuller


After my Helen Hunt success in NYC I drove to Edison, parked underneath a tree at the con parking lot, and slept. Woke up and entered the con. Woke up and entered the con with my dirt cheap deal on admission. 

Got Tala Ashe (Legends of Tomorrow) then Nadia Hilker (Divergent), Juliana Harkavy (Arrow), Cassady McClincy (Walking Dead), Callan McAuliffe (I Am Number Four), Cailey Fleming (Young Rey in The Force Awakens), Macsen Lintz and Matt Lintz dual op (Pixels, Scary Movie 5), and Angel Theory (Walking Dead).

Cassady got all touchy feely with everyone and was overly nice. Cailey gave everyone a hug after meeting them. I have to admit it felt weird to have such an embrace from a child of no relation to me, but she seemed to want to do it so I hugged back.

Tala Ashe

Nadia Hilker

Juliana Harkavy

Cassady McClincy

Callan McAuliffe

Cailey Fleming

Macsen Lintz and Matt Lintz

Angel Theory

No comments:

Post a Comment