Sunday, April 9, 2023

Some scattered meets throughout March

In early March I attended a small con called Fairfax comic con. My main want was Animaniacs producer Paul Rugg. He also voiced Freakazoid. I got an op with him as well as Wayne Grayson who voiced Michaelangelo in the 2003 TMNT cartoon. 

Paul Rugg

Wayne Grayson


Next up, after being done with Monstermania in Cherry Hill I rush to another event for actress Tatyana Ali AKA Ashley Banks in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. I didn't go to the Steel City Con she was at, so I had a chance to make that up. Got in the event and after it was done, I asked her for the photo she couldn't have been nicer.

Tatyana Ali


Had a flight on country singer and actress Jana Kramer. Signed and did ops. 

Jana Kramer

Autographs


The cast of the TV show Ted Lasso was in town. Sadly there were too many present to successfully meet. On entry to the hotel no one stopped. But waited and had some success. I got actors Jeremy Swift, Hannah Waddingham (improving the shot I got in NYC), Toheeb Jimoh, and Phil Dunster. Brett Goldstein didn't stop. Some like Cristo Fernandez and Sam Richardson I never saw. A producer or two didn't stop. I also never saw Jason Sudeikis but thankfully have enough ops with him.

The next morning I would try for Brandon Hunt at his flight and managed to get him. 

After a nap I went to another spot where the likes of Bruce Springsteen, Gladys Knight, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, and Mindy Kaling may be had. I see Julia enter but she denies. Bruce and Gladys I never saw. I know for a fact Bruce went in the back so Gladys probably did as well. At least I have them. Took another nap and went back for exits. I missed Mindy Kaling leaving by 15 minutes. For some reason she left really early. It's ok I have a shot from NYC. Julia comes out and we are two people, we plead and break her down and she does two per person. I didn't ask for a photo since I have two ops (one from long ago and more recent). I focused on the autos.

Was going to the airport for Bruce but he left from another airport. 

Hannah Waddingham

Full list of photo ops

Julia Louis-Dreyfus autographs


And session guitarist Larry Carlton, who played on albums with Steely Dan, Joni Mitchell, and others. After the show he came up to us and was nice as can be.

Larry Carlton

Autographs

No comments:

Post a Comment