Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Final meet of 2023: Aqua

For my final meet of 2023, I chose to do the Aqua meet and greet. Under normal circumstances, I would have tried to get them for free, but it was after my long grueling weekend, and I had other non-combo related endeavors going on. So I sadly had no time or energy to dedicate to this. The meet and greet took place before the show. They lined us up for ops first. All three were friendly and as I came to shake Lene's hand she initiated a hug me instead. I know she did the same for everyone, but most female celebs don't hug male fans. So that was nice of her. 

Then we lined up for autographs where I got the poster they provided signed plus two 8x10s I printed. Wish I bought vinyl instead. If only all concert meet and greets were like that. You got all the band members. You got to say hi to them. You got to use your own camera. They had a good standing setup. You were able to get autographs. It is a sad reality when things like that are all so rare for meet and greets that cost so much money. For the most part I cannot in confidence buy concert meet and greets because it seems at least half the time you will get a blurry op, some of the members won't be in the op, or something will go wrong.

After this I had to go put my camera back in my car because they weren't allowing it for the concert. But sadly, I went to my car to leave as I had no time or energy to dedicate to the concert. I tried to sell the concert ticket but to no avail. Then I tried calling some people I knew to give away the concert ticket but to no avail.

Combo wise, this officially ended 2023 for me.

Soren Rasted, Lene Nystrom, and Rene Dif

Autographs

No comments:

Post a Comment