Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Monstermania in Oaks plus Philadelphia

In what was my final celeb con of 2023, I went to Monstermania in Oaks with one main goal: Michael Ironside. He was in classics such as Total Recall, Top Gun, and Starship Troopers. First I get Lee Waddell who played Ghostface in Scream. Then I got free ops with producers Bryan Thomas Norton and Joe Zaso. Then finally Michael Ironside.

Then went to Philadelphia for singer and actor Luke Grimes. I arrive and it is off to a bad start as a Philly grapher got him smoking out back. Even worse he tried to call me and I didn't see that he called! 

I would then get the opener Carter Faith who was very nice. Then Luke came out and stopped but sadly my photo came out blurry. When it was clearing out it was clear he wasn't coming back out. I started walking to the other side to try my luck and instead I see Luke with an entourage across the street. I follow and his handler is trying to stop me, but I plead for a re do and get the op.

Michael Ironside

Luke Grimes

Full list of photo ops

No comments:

Post a Comment