Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Final WWE haul of 2023

Fist day I went to the airport for one goal: The Creed Brothers and Ivy Nile. Arrive and get Xia Li (update). Then I see Natalya and Tyson Kidd. Natalya also had Hitman-esque glasses. So I got a dual shot and also got them to sign my WWE_E V4. I've been seeing Natalya since 2008 or so and it's incredible that she is still nice in 2023. Jinder Mahal and Zooey Stark were out and about but I had no need to chase them down.

Then got updates with Tegan Nox, Piper Niven, Shayna Baszler, and got Piper on the inside cover of the WWE_E V4. 

Then got an update with Ivar, saw Drake Maverick walk by, and finally the Creed Brothers and Ivy Nile. Got two group shots in different positions so I'm next to everyone at one point. Got them on 8x10s. They were nice.

Julius Creed, Ivy Nile, and Brutus Creed

Julius Creed, Ivy Nile, and Brutus Creed

Full list of Day 1 WWE photos


Next day I start it off with a Jey Uso signing at Cricket Wireless. The last time I got him with no shades was almost 10 years ago and he didn't even have a beard, and I have merch for him to sign, so I figure this is a good chance for a major update/upgrade and some autographs. Arrive and there's a line. When I get to him he is nice as can be. I got the store photo done plus 3 encyclopedias. 

Fast forward to the evening, I check out the hotel. My main goals are Samantha Irvin and Jackie Redmond. Both of which I never met. I start with a major update with Nick Aldis. Last time I saw him was 2009 when he was Brutus Magnus. Then I get updates with Drake Maverick and Bobby Roode. Saw Michael Hayes but had no need to run up and bother him. And finally saw Samantha Irvin and Jackie Redmond who were nice as can be. They seemed a little freaked out when we approached them asking for ops. Then they were like "oh you're fans?". Saw Jey Uso again but he denied me.

Jey Uso

Full list of Day 2 WWE photos


Back to the airport the next day where my main goal is Sanga. Arrive there and he is super nice as can be. Does ops and signs me an 8x10 and the inside cover of my WWE_E V4. From there on it is unfortunately all updates. I even see many I don't even bother with such as JD McDonagh, Johnny Gargano, Candice LeRae, and others. I did get updates with Apollo Crews, Tommaso Ciampa, Zoey Stark, Bronson Reed, Otis, Veer Mahaan, Finn Balor, Jinder Mahal, and Indi Hartwell. Cody Rhodes and Chad Gable slipped by us. They were apparently sitting in the shadows and we didn't notice them till they were boarding. I have them but could have used them again. Saw Byron Saxton who knows who I am. Told him hello. 

Sanga

Full list of Day 3 WWE photos

Autographs obtained

WWE_E V2

Jey Uso (Usos entry)

WWE_E V3

Jey Uso (Usos entry)

WWE_E V4

Piper Niven (inside cover)
Natalya
Tyson Kidd
Jey Uso (Usos entry)
Sanga (inside cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment