Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Scattered meets throughout November

In early November I would go for actor Jim Caviezel AKA Jesus Christ in the Mel Gibson classic. I have the op from NYC but I never got his auto. I wait at the spot and see him walking in with his wife. I get signed a Passion of the Christ book, blu ray cover, and VHS tape. Interestingly, the movie was made in 2004, two years before the last ever VHS tape was released in the USA. Only a year after that, even Star Wars Revenge of the Sith did not get a VHS release in the USA. So this one barely made it on VHS.

I also got another op. Then I walked to the venue to see if I could get the country singer Clay Walker who was also in the same event. Not familiar with him but when not get what you can. I saw a van waiting. I wait by there and see him walk towards the van. I ask for the op and he is nice as can be.

Jim Caviezel

Clay Walker

Autographs


A couple of days later I attended a clubbing event with singer Jonny Craig. I never heard of him but I was actually there to see a friend so this was primarily a non-combo related endeavor. After the show he did a meet and greet and was nice as can be. So why not pick up a photo op. 

Jonny Craig


Next, go to the airport for a founding member of Chicago, Robert Lamm. I had failed on him in the past as he is never accommodating but I figure this is the best shot I'll have. He came through and wasn't trying to stop. But then he did ops and no autographs. This means photo op wise I now have 5 original members of Chicago. Peter Cetera, Robert Lamm, Lee Loughnane, James Pankow, and Danny Seraphine.

Later that day I had a flight on Don Cheadle. Didn't need another op so I only got him to sign 8x10s for me.

Robert Lamm

Don Cheadle autographs


Towards the end of November I went to the airport for Joe Walsh. Did not need an op. Good thing too cause he came with a mask on. Went in the car and played Solitair on his phone. Didn't want to stop till he was finally broken down and did one per. 

Joe Walsh autograph

No comments:

Post a Comment