Friday, December 22, 2023

Chiller Theater Halloween 2023 report

In the end of October I would attend Chiller. Prices are sky high but with all kinds of splits with multiple people and skipping some names I managed to make it through Chiller. My main want there is Peter Billingsley AKA Ralphie. Unfortunately he is pro only which put a damper in things. I really hate pro ops.

First up I get Brett Butler (Grace Under Fire). Then another top want from the con, Kevin Dillon (Platoon, The Doors). After that a dual shot with Stanley Livingston and Tina Cole (My Three Sons). Then Darlene Vogel (Back to the Future II), Norbert Weisser (Hocus Pocus, The Thing), Michael Swan (F13th part 4), and Kristen Cloke (Final Destination).

I go to the Christmas Story room where I need RD Robb. He was also a voice actor in the He-Man and She-Ra Christmas special. Anyone vintage Filmation is awesome to get. I get the photo op. Then I get a free update with Ian Petrella of Christmas Story fame.

I then go to the pro op session of Peter Billingsley. I opted for the solo shot to save money since I have ops with all the other kids from the movie. There was also an event in NYC for Sofia Coppola that would have potentially conflicted with the Peter pro op, but thankfully I decided to sit that one out because Sofia did not stop (spoiler alert, I would try again for her in the future). After the con I got a photo op with Harrison Page (Lionheart).

Peter Billingsley

Full list of day 1 Chiller ops


Day 2 starts off with Swedish actress and model Christina Lindberg. Then Jeremy Davies (Helter Skelter), and Erika Anderson (A Nightmare on Elm Street 5, Twin Peaks). After this I go for a vintage Disney voice actress. Namely Mimi Gibson from 101 Dalmatians! Then Cynthia Pepper who co starred in a movie with Elvis. Then another vintage Disney name, original member of the Mickey Mouse club, Sharon Baird! I get a photo op with a Mickey Mouse Club book that I brought. 

On to wait for Emmanuel Lewis from Webster. Get a photo with him. Then it was off to the Willy Wonka room. I have ops with Peter Ostrum and Jule Dawn Cole but they are bad table shots. Since I had splitters no time like the present to upgrade. Also Peter has no facial hair and in my previous shot he has a mustache so that was another reason to upgrade. Ended my time at Chiller with Karen Grassle (Little House on the Prairie). 

Sharon Baird


Full list of day 2 Chiller ops

No comments:

Post a Comment