Monday, November 19, 2018

WWE in October plus some scattered celebs in October

With Smackdown 1000 upon us, I found an Undertaker flight. I figured I'd try for an upgrade and some autographs. I went to the airport and saw him no shades! So that was my attempt to try for a standing no shades shot. Sadly he denied. Wouldn't even do autographs.

I saw Rey Mysterio by pure chance, so I got an update with him and I got him to sign my WWE_E V3. Undertaker was just standing waiting for his luggage the whole time. After he was done I tried to plead some more to no avail.

As I exited in defeat I see Teddy Long going to the parking lot with his driver and got him on the WWE_V3. He's like "How did you know I was coming here" as he yelled joyfully and his driver laughed. 

With that I went to try and meet singer Lisa Stansfield, known for the song "All Around the World". Waited outside the venue and was joined by combo hunter Troy B. Lisa came out and was nice as can be.

Rey Mysterio (with Undertaker in the Background)

Lisa Stansfield


Next day I decided to go to the airport for actress Lily Tomlin. I got her in the past but she has a hat and shades in my shot. So I wanted an upgrade. She came out and is very nice. Took photo ops, hat but no shades, and signed for me.

Lily Tomlin

Autographs


After this success I went to the WWE hotel. I would be joined by markedout's adelta. Saw a lot of people Edge, Carmela, Natalya, plenty more but I had no need to bother people needlessly and draw attention to myself. My only get here would be a first time shot with announcer Mike Rome. I saw Andrade Cien Almas and Buddy Murphy. One I need an upgrade, and one a first time shot. So I made my move. Almas denied and Buddy Murphy said "not at the hotel". Waited some more, the hotel was getting more and more fans. At this point me and adelta decided to bail. Literally after we exited we were getting harassed by hotel staff asking us if we're "autograph seekers" which we denied. Then they started taking pictures of us entering our car. They then kicked out everyone else. Our claim was technically true as we technically did not ask for a single autograph during our time sitting at the hotel.


On to the airport with adelta for lots of WWE names. My main wants were 2 of the 3 members of Sanity and 1 of 2 members of the IIconics. Luckily I had their flights so I would know when and where to wait. For Sanity I got my first time Killian Dain and Alexander Wolfe shots and my update with Eric Young (he has a much bigger beard for WWE so that's a good update). For IIconics manage to score a dual shot! 

Round two for both Buddy Murphy and Andrade. Andrade denied but Buddy stopped. For those that try to say "well hotel is ok but airport is evil" look at this. Buddy Murphy is one of those that prefers the airport but hates the hotel.

Otherwise got some updates with Zelina and 205 live folks. Kalisto denied as usual (no mask). Saw others I didn't need as well. Cesaro was rushing but did one each as he knows a buddy of mine and stopped to sign his figure. I got him on the WWE_E V3. 

Round 2 for The Undertaker. Charlotte was sitting him with. Since he saw me not long ago I had adelta go and try to break the ice. Sadly he had no luck. R Truth was on the same flight so I got him on the WWE_E V3.

Saw Nigel McGuinniess, got an update. Saw Samoa Joe and Becky Lynch but had no need for them. Got updates with both Jason Jordan (he has hair now) and Sheamus (first time I've seen him without a cap since he got that hairstyle). Saw Byron Saxton (who knows me) and had a small chat with him. Had a flight for Rusev and Lana but we never saw them.

Ended my time at the airport with a Jerry Lawler autograph on my WWE_E V3. This shows you what a genuinely nice guy he is. Does cons, sells autos on his site, yet happily takes care of you with at least one combo if you see him.

IIconics

Full list of hotel and airport WWE photo ops


Towards the end of October I wanted to try for actress Rosamund Pike. Sadly she would be freaked out that we were all waiting for her at the airport and was a strict one per and no photo ops. Despite my pleas she denied a photo op and her guy cursed out people that had phones and cameras. They even got into a scuffle with a pap. To boot, at the venue one person waited. SHE approached HIM and said she would sign and take photos if he told her how he knew her flight. PUNCH

Autograph


I would end October with WWE folks leaving to go Saudia Arabia for Crown Jewel. Sadly I saw lots but no one I really wanted. I got WWE_E V3 autographs from the following:

Big Show
Jeff Hardy
The Miz
John Laurinaitis 
Byron Saxton (who again remembered me)

I had Jeff Hardy sign the Hardy Boys entry of the WWE_E and he gave me the biggest autograph I've ever seen! WTF?

Jeff Hardy autograph

No comments:

Post a Comment