Saturday, July 2, 2022

an A list movie meet and legendary instrumentalist musician

So Matthew McConaughey was in town and combo hunters were waiting at a spot. I rush to the spot but sadly don't make it in time as he leaves and does multi combos. PUNCH!

Thankfully one guy I knew was with him at the next spot. So I rush there, park super illegally across the street, and barely make it. He comes out while it's raining and I plead for the op. He does that but declines us autographs. This is a huge upgrade from my shot in NYC which is borderline invalid.

Matthew McConaughey


Next up, a flight on legendary guitarist and instrumentalist musician Joe Satriani. Kirk Hammett of Metallica was actually his student. Go to the airport and he is nice as can be signing and sketching for everyone. Sadly he does mask ops. So when he's done with baggage I follow him outside to try and plead for a no mask shot. He does it but socially distant. Not the greatest shot but valid and counts. I'll take it.

Joe Satriani take 1

Joe Satriani take 2

Autographs

No comments:

Post a Comment