Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Mid Atlantic Nostalgia Show plus a pre show meet

In mid September I would attend the Mid Atlantic Nostalgia Show in Hunt Valley, Maryland. Thursday evening before the con I would try for actor and comedian Michael Rapaport. I met him before but don't like my op. I was joined by Richmond combo hunter Troy B. We wait and I see him leaving from a distance right after the show, and other combo hunters swarm him. He does combos with everyone no issue.

Photo op

Autograph


Next day, after mooching some breakfast I go to the con. First I get Bob Eubanks because he is leaving early. Then Nancy Kovack and Sharyn Wynters from Batman fame. Then 91 year old actress Constance Towers. It's incredible how healthy she is for 91. She moves just like I move. No shaking, no slow movement, no crutches, NOTHING. I should have asked her what her secret is. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. She also said I was handsome. 

Then I get actress Jennifer Savidge who was $5 on your own item and a free photo op. Unheard of in this day and age. I opted for the free op. Then Linda Gaye Scott from Batman and actress Linda Thorson. This ended my time at Mid Atlantic.

Full list of photo ops

No comments:

Post a Comment