Tuesday, November 22, 2022

October cons: Monstermania, Celebfest, and CSA Show

Three quick cons that took place in October. 

First off, Monstermania in Hunt Valley. I didn't need too many people. First off Gaylen Ross (Dawn of the Dead), then Mark Burnham from the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre, then actor Quinn Lord. Also got Jeff Daniel Phillips who is in the new Munsters and was also the caveman in the Geico commercials. And finally Oded Fehr from the Mummy who was pro only.

Full list of Monstermania photo ops


Next up, Baltimore Celebfest 5. My main want there is the Doink and Dink dual op. I met them both before, but I never got Dink suited and never got both in the same shot. I don't normally pay for dual shots for repeats, but to have Doink and Dink, dual shot, AND both suited? That is 90s WWF at it's finest and cartooniest. It was too captivating to pass up. I got the dual shot and I also got a signed 8x10 with both. Plus I added Doink to the entry in the WWE_E V1 which is already signed by Matt Borne (I already had the Dink entry signed from before).

I got three more ops. Abadon, Luigi Primo, and Persia Pirotta.

Doink and Dink

Autographs

Full list of Celebfest 5 photo ops


And finally CSA show. I actually had ZERO wants at this con but I went there for moral support (basically to hang out and help someone out). But while there I picked up some ops for free. I got an update photo op with Ilan Mitchell-Smith. And I got free photo ops with boxer Michael Spinks and baseball player Rickey Henderson.

Full list of CSA Show photo ops

No comments:

Post a Comment