Saturday, November 26, 2022

More meets in November (movie, music, sport)

As November progresses, I go to a spot where my main goal is actor Gary Dourdan from CSI and A Different World. Also there is actor Allen Payne, actor Flex Alexander, and rappers Big Daddy Kane and Treach. We go to the spot and seems they are all going in one single van, and that van is in a place where we can't even wait. So we had to improvise and go the restaurant. They were going out of their way to make sure we don't find the restaurant. But it didn't work. At the restaurant everyone exited the van and was nice as can be. It was a clean sweep.

Full list of photo ops


Next event was the evening after Monstermania in Oaks. My main target is rather ambitious. The Williams sisters, Serena and Venus. They are known to be nasty.

They do nothing on entry. But I do get actor Spencer Garrett from Air Force One. Ron Howard goes in and does nothing but thankfully I have him already.

On exits I had a botch. I needed Hillary Clinton to sign me a book and she was one of the first to leave. I missed her cause I wasn't in position (but I have the op from before). I got another photo op with Alicia Keys. Saw Clive Davis leave, he didn't stop but I have him. And the Williams sisters left and by miracle I got Serena but Venus used rain as an excuse not to stop. Jeff Bezos was there but used the garage.

Not a sweeping success but I did better than I had predicted. 

Serena Williams

Full list of photo ops


The next day I went to the airport for actress Ann-Margret. I have a great photo from Chiller a few years ago but figured I'd go for autographs. I see her being pushed on a wheel chair and show her our op from Chiller. She smiles and says hi. Signs my 2 photos no issue. Told her I didn't need another op so I wouldn't bother her with that (no need to get a wheel chair op with hat and shades). After I got her 2 people came up to me and asked who that was. When I told them they go "legendary actress Ann-Margret??" and I said yes.

Autographs


Next up, was waiting at a spot for Ellen DeGeneres. But it seemed like she left. Saw singer Trey Anastasio of Phish fame at the spot and got a photo op, but I have him already. There were also basketball teams staying there but I didn't even bother to ask and let others have at it.

With that loss, it was off to the train station for legendary singer Patti Smith. She was not overly nice but did stop and does combos. While she was walking I noticed someone else walking with her. I look up her band members and it is indeed her guitarist who also wrote songs with her, Lenny Kaye. So I get the photo op.

Trey Anastasio

Patti Smith

Lenny Kaye

Patti Smith autographs


On another day I stood at a spot with people that were mostly rap names I never heard of. Some notable names were LeToya Luckett and Faith Evans. I went there to see what I could see and I managed to get Faith Evans who was very nice. She was already in and I was fortunate she came back out. I also saw Frederic Yonnet and got a photo op but I had him already. 

I could have stayed more gotten more people on entries and exits but I had other engagements and didn't feel like dedicating more time to this. People apparently got everyone else there except LeToya Luckett.

Faith Evans

Frederic Yonnet


Next day at the airport I go for young musician Billy Strings. He is all smilies as I ask for the photo op, but didn't seem too happy when I pulled out two 8x10s. His guy said "one max". I held both up and he signed one for me. 

Billy Strings

Autograph

No comments:

Post a Comment