Tuesday, November 3, 2015

50 cent bottle signing and Monstermania Hunt Valley

This day started at a 50 cent bottle signing in Washington DC. Normally I don't care for his type but 50 cent has been in movies. Most recently I saw him in Escape Plan starring Arnold and Stallone.

I arrive and line up. Soon after a friend joins me. There are cops around. Don't know why there are so many cops for him. Finally he arrives. Paid for the bottle then you got a pre signed one 

Go up to him and had to beg and insist on using my own camera, but thankfully I managed to do just that! Got a great shot with 50 cent. 

Photo op

Signed Bottle

Then it was off to Monstermania in Hunt Valley. We arrive and line up for Mathew Lillard. While waiting I got other people that didn't have lines. I got photo ops with the Pet Sematary folks namely Dale Midkif, Brad Greenquist,  Miko Hughes, and Andrew Hubatsek. I managed to get a free photo op from Andrew after he was hesitant to do it, the rest I split. Dale was also the star of Time Trax a show I used to watch. And Miko was in other things like Full House, Kindergarten Cop, and Apollo 13.

And of course I got Mathew Lillard AKA Shaggy who was super friendly and taking his time with everybody. 

Besides those names I basically got photo ops as my friend was getting combos. Terry Kaiser for instance offered me a free picture. I didn't need one cause I had it but now I have an in character shades shot and a no shades shot. 

Mathew Lillard

Dale Midkif

Full list of photo ops

No comments:

Post a Comment