Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Chiller Theater Halloween 2016

Like most, I thought that this Chiller theater line up was overall lacking. But they had two huge names for me, namely Tim Curry and Natasha Henstridge. Just for those two names, they did good by my book. 

I attended this with and sadly due to him swearing off splits and me being unable to secure very many splits (save a few with Greg), I had to skip some people I had hoped to get. While it helped that some photo ops were $10 and a couple were free, this con was a bigger blow to me than I had planned. Also, due to my Mel Gibson endeavor this essentially took away any mooching opportunities for Chiller.  

Some people had an issue with Tim Curry. Some decided not to get to the photo op due to how he looks after the stroke. This is something I cannot comprehend. Me? BECAUSE he had a stroke I am ever so grateful to the combo Gods to even have the opportunity to get a valid photo op with him. 

Speaking of which, Tim Curry had the longest line, and when I got up to him he shook my hand and introduced himself. Seemed genuinely appreciate of everyone. 


Got the group op with Tony Orlando and the Dawn. Joyce said I was cute, HCIT. The photo op would have upset me due to not being next to Tony IF I didn't already have a Tony photo op from his last Chiller appearance. So it made perfect sense to stand between the two females. 

There was one huge PUNCH in the face for me. Denise Nickerson once again got sick at Chiller thus prevented me from getting a photo op with her. Now I doubt she will ever return to Chiller. All I can hope is that Mike Tee Vee does another reunion. 

Also Scott Ian was supposed to be pro op only. But thankfully he did table ops!

Besides that not too much to say except the standard running around. Good seeing everyone as always. I go zero autographs at Chiller. Here is a sampling of Chiller photo ops with full lists. 

Tim Curry

Natasha Henstridge

Karen Fukuhara

Scott Ian

Ted Lange

Telma Hopkins, Joyce Vincent Wilson, and Tony Orlando

Tonya Pinkins

Full list of photo ops part 1

Full list of photo ops part 2

1 comment: