Monday, July 10, 2023

Scattered meets throughout May part 1

First off, actor Matt Bennett. Got him after a show and he was super nice. He actually greeted people inside the venue but I was unable to get in. 

Matt Bennett

Autographs


Next up, I went for the cast of American Born Chinese. It's off to a good start as I get director Destin Daniel Cretton. While at the same spot, singer Alex Aiono is randomly spotted, and I get the photo op with him. 

After a little bit of wait, get Phillip Lim (fashion designer), actors Chin Han (fresh), Daniel Wu (update), Sydney Taylor (fresh but shades), and Ben Wang (update).

Then I get actor Jim Liu (fresh) and spot an Asian lady with shades whom I believed was actress Yeo Yann Yann. I go up to her and ask for a photo op. She seemed shocked and in disbelief. I thought it I had a wrong Asian, then I asked if she was Miss Yann. She confirmed it was indeed her. I then explained again what I wanted. Is it possible no one ever asked her for a photo op before this?

Leave this spot for an Ashley Judd flight. I met her long ago, so this was mainly for autographs. She is spotted and is nice. Does the photo op which means I got a 13 year update. She didn't really want to sign but she was talked into it. 

I sadly had to leave while stuff was happening, and I missed a photo op with actress Peyton Elizabeth Lee. But I came but later to see if anything could be salvaged, and I got Sydney Taylor no shades upgrade. 

Came back the next day, got another autograph from Chin Han. Waited for Ke Huy Quan he was rushed into the car. His wife took send ins for autographs. Luckily I have a great shot from Monstermania so I didn't have to pester him for a car shot. 

Autographs day 1

Autographs day 2


Next up, the lead singer of the Buggles, Trevor Horn. Best known for singing the song "Video Killed the Radio Star". While waiting we spot the barely valid drummer Earl Harvin and get a photo op. Finally we see Travor and he is nice as can be, even agreeing to remove shades. 

Earl Harvin

Trevor Horn take 1

Trevor Horn take 2

Autographs


Next up what should have been easy but turned out to be a partial bust. I went for the band Kix at a venue. Figured it would be a slam dunk. First off inside the venue I get the barely valid Bob Pare and original lead singer Steve Whitman. So at least I'm on the board as I did get the lead singer. But then wait outside. Steve actually rushes to his car and most of the amateur graphers don't go after him. Original lead guitarist Brian Forsythe comes out and I get another photo op with him. This leaves two original members. Ronnie Younkins who was not even there to begin with, and the drummer Jimmy Chalfant who went out a different way. WTF? The barely valid bassist Mark Schenker also went out a different way. 

Full list of photo ops


Next day I go for Dale Dye, a military guy who has been in lots of movies including Under Siege, Under Siege 2, Mission:Impossible, Natural Born Killers, and lots more. Find him sitting down waiting for his flight and he is super nice, standing for photo ops, signing, whatever you wanted. It's amazing how many young celebs bitch about doing anything. Yet this is a 78 year old man at 6am being as nice and accommodating as can be. 

Dale Dye

Autographs


Then Maria Menounos. I met her before so this was mainly for autographs. She is sadly battling cancer, but when I met her she was nice. Got the updated photo and autographs. I got her husband Keven Undergaro. Randomly spotted was actress Lisa Cole and I got her.

Full list of photo ops

Autographs

No comments:

Post a Comment