Friday, November 24, 2023

August cons: Steel City, Station Unity, and more

First con in August is Maryland Pop and Horror in Maryland. I go there and get one name. Former child actor Oliver Robins from Poltergeist fame. Quick and easy.

Oliver Robins take 1

Oliver Robins take 2


Next up, a weekend with both Station Unity in Maryland and Steel City Con in Pittsburg. First up, Station Unity. Get Erica Cerra (Hera in Percy Jackson, Blade: Trinity), then Salli Richardson who voiced Elisa Maza in Gargoyles, one of my main wants from the con. Then my top want from the con, Matt Hill AKA Captain N!

Then get Travis Wester from Eurotrip, Isaac C Singleton from Pirates of the Caribbean, Ingvild Deila who was Princess Leia in Rogue One, and finally Chase Masterson from Star Trek fame.

Full list of Station Unity photo ops


Then I drive to Pittsburg for Steel City Con. First up, Bill Morrison who worked on The Simpsons comics. Then Patricia Velasquez from the Mummy, one of my main wants. Then get Josie Bissett from Melrose Place. Then got actor Zachary Gordon. Then rapper Method Man. Not really a name I'm a huge fan of, more of a big name I know who he is. And finally my other main want, Warwick Davis. I met him at Star Wars Celebration over 10 years ago but I don't like my photo op with him, so I was happy to upgrade it. And due to commissions I had the op was paid for. As a bonus, I got a photo op with his wife Samantha Davis. She was in some of his movies and was happy to do ops. I also met David Faustino and Katey Sagal again but only got the autos I was commissioned for. Same for Billy Dee Williams.

Patricia Velasquez

Warwick Davis

Samantha Davis

Full list of Steel City photo ops


Last con for August was Fairfax Comic Con in Virginia. I only got Marvel comics artist Mark Mckenna and actress Maria Canals Barrera (Hawk girl voice actress). 

Mark Mckenna

Maria Canals Barrera

No comments:

Post a Comment