Thursday, November 30, 2023

A few movie meets and a music legend

Start off a day with an event with some movie names. I enter the hotel where the event is at and my first get is actor Ramon Rodriguez (Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen). He was cool. Then I get director Angel Manuel Soto (Blue Beetle). And finally get actress Camila Morrone. I didn't like my shot so I waited more till she left the event to go to the bathroom. On her way back I got another shot. She was super nice. Eugenio Derbez was also there but I didn't need to wait for him since I have him.

Later that evening I went to a spot for legendary singer Peter Gabriel. I was very nervous at this spot because it's the type where they can kick you out and many times they do. So I had to hide and stay as low key as possible till the time was right. There used to be a black woman who used to come out and scream at graphers. We used to refer to this spot as "the one with the crazy lady". She has since left. But tons of workers there who can still yell at you and bully you.  

I see his vehicle, it's the witching hour. I get out of my car. Literally I am shaking and can hear my own heartbeat as I approach and I'm nervous that someone is going to yell at me. Shockingly no one does and workers just look on. I ask a man who has Peter's build for an op but turns out not to be him when I see the face. Then I finally see Peter and ask for the photo and he graciously accepts. I ask for autographs and he signs two for me. I promptly left. This went smoother than I would have ever imagined. 

Ramon Rodriguez

Angel Manuel Soto

Camila Morrone

Peter Gabriel

Autographs

No comments:

Post a Comment