Saturday, November 25, 2023

Some Scattered meets throughout August

First goal is Gavin Rossdale the lead singer of the band Bush. Sadly he's the only original member of Bush. I arrive at the spot and Jay Z is leaving but I don't bother doing anything. And indeed it is fruitless as he garages out. 

First I get Nik Hughes, the drummer of Bush since 2019. He was nice. Then I see Dave Chappelle leaving who was doing nothing for any graphers asking. But I didn't bother and just watched him get in the car with his family as I already have a few ops with him. 

Finally get Gavin and he is nice as can be. Signs and does photos. And get Chris Traynor, the guitarist since 2002. Sadly was not able to get Corey Britz, the bassist since 2010 as he got in the car before I could ask. But got Gavin so mission accomplished. 

Nik Hughes

Gavin Rossdale

Chris Traynor

Autographs


Next up actress Maria Bamford from Stuart Little 2 and Adventure Time. She was nice as can be when I asked her.

Maria Bamford


Then I go for actress and comedian Cristela Alonzo from Cars 3 and the Laundromat. She was walking from her hotel to a restaurant and was nice.

Cristela Alonzo


And finally went for William Goldsmith the original drummer of Foo Fighters. He was in the first couple of albums before Taylor Hawkins. I went up to him and he begrudgingly did a combo as I get him to complete the first Foo Fighters album already signed by the other 3!

William Goldsmith

Autograph

No comments:

Post a Comment