Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Scattered meets throughout July part 1

First off, while doing 4 cons in 1 weekend, I stopped by a spot in NYC for actress Emily Bergl (who somehow had eluded me for years). Got her and others. I then went to another spot to  improve my photo op with singer/actress Jojo but to my dumb luck she didn't come out that night.

Full list of photo ops


Next up, went to a spot mainly for actor Derek Theler. While waiting I grab others there, most notably record producer Jimmy Jam. Sadly never see Derek, so I go to another spot to get other actors. I get Shawna Hamic (Orange is the New Black), singer Brooke Simpson, actress D'Arcy Carden (update), actor Brandon Scott Jones (Ghosts), Paul Welsh (Crazy Ex Girlfriend), actress Karole Foreman, and actress Liz Mikel (Friday Night Lights). Needed Neil Casey (2016 Ghostbusters) but never saw him.

Take some time out and later that evening I go to the original spot cause I get a tip that Gabourey Sidibe AKA Precious has an event. I have her but could use a better spot. I go there but her event is done. I decide I will wait a little more for a Hail Mary stroke of luck that I see Derek Theler. And lo and behold I see him in the lobby with his girl. I couldn't believe my luck! I ask him for the op and he is nice as can be. 

Derek Theler

Full list of photo ops


I try again at the spot for Neil Casey. This time I thankfully see him. Also get comedian Dan Black. John Gallagher Jr is due. Thankfully I have the op from before so this time I'm focusing on autos. He is rushed in I manage to get the autos. I let others who don't have him get the photo op.

On to another spot where I want to improve my photo op with actress Keke Palmer. The venue security is trying to stop us from being in position but since it's a sidewalk we largely ignore him. As she pulls up we call her over and she approaches us. We get photos. Failed on the autograph.

Keke Palmer

Full list of photo ops

Autographs


Next up, a flight for musician Joe Satriani. I got him before but it's a socially distant shot. So I thought I'd go upgrade it. He was cool and did ops and signed.

Joe Satriani

Autographs


Next day a WWE flight for Gunther and Ludwig Kaiser. I wanted to get autographs as I have the ops but they declined doing anything at the airport. Matt Riddle was on the same flight and I got another photo with him.

Matt Riddle


Day after that I decide to go for rapper Wale. I wanted him mainly for his WWE connections. When he entered he did nothing, when he left I had to go after him to get the op. Event security was trying to stop me but since we were on public property I largely ignored him and called for Wale as he himself was surrounded by his people. Eventually Wale stops and lectures me about getting in people's faces then finally says "come on let's do it" and I get the op. After that I get some soccer names I never heard of. 

Wale

Autographs

Full list of photo ops

No comments:

Post a Comment