Sunday, November 16, 2014

Mid Atlantic Nostalgia Show 2014

My final report for the month of September, the Mid Atlantic Nostalgia Show in Hunt Valley. 

The day I attended was Thursday, mainly because William Sanderson who I missed last year was not attending Friday and I could not make it on Saturday. 

I manage to mooch my way inA good start. I go to one of my main wants from the show Veronica Cartwright from The Birds,  Alien, among others. Since somebody I knew was getting two autographs, I was able to get a free photo op. That made me happy. Sadly another big want of mine, Angela Catwright, cancelled her appearance. So that was a punch in the face. 

Next up I mooch a Piper Laurie photo op. One guy whispered in my ear "have some respect buy her book" but I ignored him. Then I finally get a William Sanderson photo op after constantly missing him. I of course know him best from Bladerunner. 

Missing from his table was my main want for the show, George Lazenby AKA James Bond. Apparently he was at lunch. While waiting Lana Wood does a free photo op with me whilst groping me. HCIT. 

Then finally Lazenby arrives. I elected to get a full combo from him. Got him on my laserdisc. This marks my fourth James Bond. Now missing Timothy Dalton and Sean Connery. 


Ended my time at Mid Atlantic with a Connie Stephens photo op. 

Veronica Cartwright

George Lazenby

Full list of photo ops

The sole autograph obtained

No comments:

Post a Comment