Friday, September 7, 2018

a very STRANGE aftermath plus Wizard World Philadelphia

Note: if you haven't already please read my previous report detailing 5 days of the Festivity of the Televisions 

After 5 nights of car sleep, it is time for day 6 in NYC. My first score is a combo from Def Leppard front man, Joe Elliott. Back to a winding down festivity spot where I get a photo op, then to Elliott spot where I run to his hotel and get some autos. Then to another spot for Benedict Cumberbatch where I get actress Louise Brealey but Benedict and others do nothing. Back to the Def Leppard hotel and get a photo op with lead guitarist Phil Collen. Go to an "easy" spot for actor Tom Hollander then Back to the Benedict spot. 

Secured a railing spot. On exits I scored Phillipa Soo and Hugh Dancy. Then Benedict comes out and does combos but not everyone got him. I scored a GREAT photo op but sadly no autograph! I couldn't believe I scored this shot! Ended my time in NYC with a short haired Rose McGowan photo op.

Joe Elliott

Benedict Cumberbatch

Full list of day 5 photo ops

Joe Elliott signed cassettes


Now it's time for Wizard World in Philadelphia the next day. My main want from there was Pom Klementieff and it was convenient due to its proximity to NYC. But sadly she cancelled that Friday before. I had already committed a ride to WW to Vanessa the Jersey Shore Stalker the week prior and I don't like backing out on my commitments. So we left NYC, parked next to WW, and slept.

My wants were practically non existent. I did get a free shot with Kato Kaelin. Thanks to Vanessa paying for ops I managed to get cheap upgrades/updates with Michael Rosenbaum and Ezra Miller. I got in a dual Ezra Miller and Jason Momoa shot. My previous Ezra shot is from years ago when he had long hair and was wearing shades. So I made some lemonade out of lemons. 

Dropped Vanessa at the train station, then headed home. Could not finish the drive so about an hour out I pulled over to a rest stop and slept. This marked my personal record for car sleep as I did it 7 nights in a row! And it felt no different than when I do it for a 2-3 nights.

Another record was attained here. I went NYC to Philadelphia, then back home. I paid $0 in tolls.

Full list of Wizard World photo ops

Justice League shot

No comments:

Post a Comment