Thursday, September 27, 2018

An assortment of music meets in September

First up I go for singer Alanis Morissette. She is one of the few modern (ish) pop names that I actually care about. I remember her songs well. Go to the airport. First off markedout's adelta spots her husband Souleye and we get ops. Alanis waits behind a gate for about 10 minutes then comes out and is nice. She signs as she is carrying her child then puts the child down for photo ops. 

Alanis Morissette

Souleye

Autograph


Next up is Nils Lofgren of Bruce Springsteen's E Street band. Nice guy.

Photo op


And finally, the Lost in the 80s tour. My main want from there was Animotion, best known for the very captivating hit single "Obsession". I also knew most but not everyone comes out after the show. So I tried outside.

First up is Flock of Seagulls. Mike Score is super nice and I get autographs. Had no need for a shades shot as I have a perfect shot from NYC.

Next up, Clive Farrington and Michael Floreale, the two frontmen of When in Rome, known for their hit song, The Promise. 

Clive Farrington

Michael Floreale



Then Bill Wadhams of Animotion comes out and is super nice. Wang Chung also comes out around the same time. Only one original member (Nick Feldman) and I get him. He invites me to get a group shot with the whole band which features barely valids. So I did it. 

Astrid Plane of Animotion comes out and she is super nice. As I'm getting her to sign photos one guy in her entourage points to himself at some of the photos. What? He is in some of the old photos! Yes he is! Turns out it is Greg Smith who was the keyboardist in the first album which featured the Obsession song! Wow what a cool bonus! This is I believe the first ever instance of someone alerting me of their own validity. He also pointed me out to another member Jim Blair who did not play in the first album but was in the second album. So I got a photo op.

Bill Wadhams

Astrid Plane

Greg Smith

Jim Blair

Nick Feldman



Wait some more and Annabella Lwin of Bow Wow Wow literally walks out by herself and is nice as can be. I get an update photo and some autographs.

Annabella Lwin


And finally, Pete Byrne of Naked Eyes drives out. Already have a hat and shades shot with him so I wanted an upgrade. He stops the car (which he was driving). He signs for me. I ask for a photo op then he literally removes his spectacles and puts on shades (at night!). 

Pete Byrne



Lost 80s autographs part 1

Lost 80s autographs part 2

1 comment:

  1. Wow is good to be back with my ex again, thank you Dr Ekpen for the help, I just want to let you know that is reading this post in case you are having issues with your lover and is leading to divorce and you don’t want the divorce, Dr Ekpen is the answer to your problem. Or you are already divorce and you still want him/her contact Dr Ekpen the spell caster now on (ekpentemple@gmail.com) or whatsapp him on +2347050270218 and you will be clad you did

    ReplyDelete