Monday, September 10, 2018

CSA Show report and meets around CSA show

My main wants at the July CSA show were boxing legend George Foreman and Caddyshack actor Michael O'Keefe, with MMA fighter Chuck Liddell as a secondary want. The evening before I hung out at the hotel see what I could mooch. I only got football player Lem Barney and an update with Sycho Sid. I saw other sports players do photo ops but crowd was crazy and didn't feel like fighting for the ops and potentially getting kicked out. Tried another spot where I might see Foreman but didn't see him. Called it a night.

Go to CSA show the next day and split a George Foreman pro op. I also manage to mooch a table op with Michael O'Keefe by tagging with someone who had autos. So that worked out well.

I tried to mooch a photo op with Chuck Liddell and an update with actor Lee Majors by tagging with someone who had multiple items to get done. But sadly neither one of them did table ops.

I leave CSA show then head to the airport where up and coming actor Brandon Larracuente from Bloodline is flying in. He is a pure pokemon meet right now, but remembering my Kate Upton blunder I get him now while he's super happy to do photo ops.

Lem Barney

Sycho Sid

George Foreman

Michael O'Keefe

Brandon Larracuente

No comments:

Post a Comment