Wednesday, January 22, 2020

AEW names, Sting, and more in Starrcast Balitmore

I decided to do two days worth of Starrcast in Baltimore. Luckily I had splits so that coupled with their 50% discount I was able to save a ton of money. Got Adam Page, negotiated with MJF for a photo op, got a an AEW update with Cody and Brandi, Riho, among lots of other ops. One really cool looking one is Jurassic Express.

Leaving the stage I manged to get Excalibur, Scott Hudson, and Mark Madden. All but Mark are fresh. 

Sadly I screwed up big time calling it a day and going home, because people got Kenny Omega at his hotel.

Jurassic Express

MJF

Full list of Day 1 Starrcast pics part 1

Full list of Day 1 Starrcast pics part 2


The next day I had two major wants, namely the Crocketts Jim and David. First up I got a USA painted Sting photo op which turned out awesome. Got Sting on the NWA poster that I made for NWA Legends back in 2009. Then off to Jim and David. Got them on the same poster and also on their entries in t
he WWE_E V3.

Sadly my big screw up was leaving and not getting Muta, who did a awesome suited photo ops. I got him before and saw him on stage and he wasn't dressed up or anything so I left assuming he'd be that way at the signing. Also people got Kenny Omega at the arena. ugghhh. 
Sting


Jim Crockett Jr and David Crockett


NWA Legends signed poster

No comments:

Post a Comment