Monday, January 20, 2020

Post Chiller/TFcon meets

With the cons in the rear view mirror I go to the hotel for a Dave Chappelle event to see who I can get. Sadly it wasn't a success as I got no one big and even Neal Brennan declined photos saying he was not shaved.

Go to the next spot hoping for better results but turns out most celebs aren't even there. Neal Brennan does pose here though. And I see Morgan Freeman but he does nothing going in or out (at least I have the photo op from before). Evening is a bust.


Full list of photo ops


Next day at the main spot, results are a little better. I get a first time photo op with John Legend (though that success would mean less as I would get him again in the future). Got autos from Common, Tiffany Haddish, Jon Stewart, Sarah Silverman (all of whom I have previous ops with). Get George Lopez on a Smurfs photo (again, didn't need a photo). Morgan Freeman as expected blanks. At one point on exits a huge shocker takes place as Chris Tucker stops for everyone who asked! I upgraded my hat and shades shot meaning my day is officially not a waste.

At the party after the event I get more autos and photos most notably an upgrade with Marlon Wayans. Chance the rapper was there but didn't stop. Then security kicked us out and this ended the evening.

John Legend

Chris Tucker

Marlon Wayans

Full list of photo ops

Autographs obtained

No comments:

Post a Comment