Thursday, January 16, 2020

Full New York Comic Con 2019 Report

I arrive in NYC two evenings before the first day of NYCC. My main goal is Robert Pattinson. Before that I go to a spot but only get a dual shot with Dylan Baker and his wife. I got Dylan before never got his wife. 

Then off to the Pattinson spot. Sadly it was a bust cause Pattinson was not there and Lily-Rose Depp went out the front while we were in the back. I saw TimothĂ©e Chalamet take care of most people but I had no need to fight for this as I had him. Also saw Joel Edgerton whom I already have rush out. 

My sole photo op for the evening, Dylan and Becky Ann-Baker


Next day I start off with a few actors and wait for the Watchmen cast most of whom blank. I get Regina King (fresh) and would try again for the rest during NYCC. Next spot was an event for the Joker movie. Joaquin Phoenix is an asshole as expected. I get an invalid shot with the director Todd Phillips. He goes to another spot which I forgot about where everyone got him. But thankfully after wait and struggle I get him again at the spot I'm waiting at. 

Full list of Wednesday photo ops


The first day of NYCC! Overall did good. Some huge scores including director Matthew Vaughn (Kick Ass, Kingsman, X-Men First Class), actor Harris Dickinson, character actor Kurt Fuller, among others. Paid meets include James Arnold Taylor (Obi Wan in Clone Wars), Jodi Benson (The Little Mermaid), and actor Christopher Eccleston. Had a fail on Clancy Brown as I didn't get him inside and he blanked outside. Towards the end many people left and lots of actors exited so I wasn't able to sweep them up by myself. That was a huge punch.

After this, off to an event for Uncut Gems and next to it was a Tim Robbins event. I grab some people from Uncut Gems. Then go for Tim Robbins (who I failed on in the past). I score the combo then back to Uncut Gems where Judd Hirsch declines photo ops. I saw Adam Sandler but have him. Then take the train to try for director M. Night Shyamalan and Rupert Grint of Harry Potter fame. Sadly M. Night had left and Rupert was coming out to a mega mob scene. I get a blurry shot but then run after the car and he does a roll down after which I get a great shot. I can't complain about missing M Night as I was getting Tim Robbins.

Back to the Uncut Gems event where Judd Hirsch still denies photo ops but I get other people including actress Julia Fox and Keith Williams Richards who has been in a lot of Adam Sandler movies. Overall I would say a good day.

Tim Robbins

Full list of Thursday photo ops part 1

Full list of Thursday photo ops part 2


Friday would start off well as I would score Clancy Brown in a mob scene. Then back to Javits where I get many Watchmen actors including Tim Blake Nelson and Jean Smart. Sadly was not able to get Louis Gossett Jr as he blanked in and out and at the signing inside I screwed up big time and couldn't get him. This is probably my worst fuck up of the week. In the evening I event went to check out a Watchmen party but it was fruitless and in doing so missed Daybreak actors leaving. 
Tried one last hotel but it was a bust. 

Full list of Friday photo ops part 1

Full list of Friday photo ops part 2


This day would begin with a huge want of mine, actress Jennifer Connelly. Wait and despite the crowd she was actually accommodating and I got the combo! Day made right there! Got more names and off to Javits where I get even more names. One good name I didn't realize I got till I arrived home was Madeline Zima who was a child actress from The Nanny. NYCC would end on a high note as I got Mena Massoud of Aladdin fame. 


Went to an "easy" show spot for Star Wars actor Emun Elliott. Grabbed a bunch of barely valids there and failed on Marisa Tomei but it's ok cause I had her. Then the final spot for the evening where I narrowly missed Dylan O'Brien and Stephen Speilberg going in. I have Speilberg but needed autos. While waiting I get Ryan Eggold again, an upgrade with Chris Rock, and actress Kaitlyn Dever. Speilberg comes out but sadly I fail to get an auto in the mob scene. I do however score Dylan O'Brien ending the long evening on a high note.

Jennifer Connelly

Full list of Saturday photo ops part 1

Full list of Saturday photo ops part 2

Full list of Saturday photo ops part 3


The final day of NYCC. I start with sub par results then head to Javits. Here I decide to do most things inside at the mob outside was mega huge. I managed to among other things attend the Manifest signing which was a success. I tried to attend the Riverdale signing in an attempt to score Molly Ringwald but couldn't get into that one. Waited outside and to my utter shock Molly came over but only did 2 people. 

As the sun set on NYCC and I leave the Javits I get a huge tip on where Molly will be! SCORE! Wait till later that evening and I not only get Molly but a first time shot with Rachel Brosnahan. Also get updates with Zazie Beetz and Ansel Elgort,

Molly Ringwald

Full list of Sunday photo ops part 1

Full list of Sunday photo ops part 2

Autographs


Nex morning I wake up to try for actress Marisol Nichols and score that. Then go to a movie set for Jennifer Lopez. Sadly she is gone but Owen Wilson is not set. Try for him and he blanks. I get the little girl that plays his daughter in the movie.

The next and final day in NYC before I head home would be the worst one. I do get David Copperfield but I would get him again later that month. Then I tried other spots for director Michael Apted and actor Pierfrancesco Favino but neither are present. 


Full list of post NYCC photo ops

No comments:

Post a Comment