Sunday, January 19, 2020

Chiller Theater Halloween and TF Con

After a post NYC power nap, exit the car and would start with Chiller. Sadly couldn't get all I wanted due to the lack of splits. I only had a couple of splits and also split combo prices for some. Some highlights include Michel Qissi from the Van Damme movies, Tony Cox from Bad Santa, Krista Allen from Final Destination, Friday the 13th names, Robert Towers from the MOTU movie, the kids from Forest Gump, among others. Here is a full list of photo ops obtained.

List of Chiller Theater pics part 1

List of Chiller Theater pics part 2

List of Chiller Theater pics part 3


The next day I would do TF Con in Reston, VA. Arrive there and get my main want out of the way. Namely Dan Gilvezan AKA Bumblebee. Also got Vince DiCola (who composed music for the Transformers movie and Rocky IV), David Sobolov AKA Gorilla Grodd, Paul Eiding AKA Perceptor, and Michael McConnohie AKA Hot Shot/Ironhide. I needed some of those in my Transformers movie poster but sadly had to pass as I had no splits and couldn't get full combos. I did get Vince DiCola on the poster since it was basically a free photo op with the autograph. I also got free photo ops with whatever artists and writers were around.

List of TF Con pics

Signed poster

No comments:

Post a Comment