Tuesday, January 14, 2020

September cons! Legends of the Ring, Mid Atlantic, and Retro Con

Prior to going to NYC in September I would made a stop at Legends of the Ring. My main want was Psychosis. I got Ice Train of WCW fame, Denny Brown, and Killer Kross. I also got a Mexicools group shot though there's invalidity in there as Juventud has a mask on. I also got solos with both Psychosis and the Juventud (the latter a huge upgrade as he has a cap and eye glasses in my first shot).

Justin Credible had the Aldo mask but I passed cause he looks nothing like Aldo anymore. I also hung with markedout admin Lanza throughout the con. Rosa Mendes recognized me. I told her I met her when she was with WWE. She goes "oh right, 3am at the hotel lobby" to which I confirmed. She said I aged well. I then told her I'd tweet her the photo op.

The Mexicools

Psychosis

Juventud Guerrera

Full list of Legends of the Rings photo ops


Next up a weekend where I would do two cons. Mid Atlantic Nostalgia Show and Retro con. For the latter I only needed one voice acting name but it would be a huge one. Melendy Britt AKA She-Ra.

First up, Mid Atlantic. Got child actor Darby Hinton, Karolyn Grimes from It's A Wonderful Life, Anne Helm, Nancy Kwan, and Maud Adams of James Bond fame. Ended it with Elizabeth Shepherd. Then I saw James Rosin doing free ops and I got that.

Full list of Mid Atlantic photo ops

Autographs


Up to Retrocon where I got to relax and do things like attend the Melendy Britt q&a and play some games. Luxuries I don't have at most other cons. Got her to sign my MOTUC She-Ra figure. 

Melendy Britt

Signed She-Ra figure



No comments:

Post a Comment