Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Williamsburg Nostalgia Fest and Christmas Con

In early November I went to a small Western con in Williamsburg, VA. My main reason to go was for Patrick Wayne, the son of John Wayne. He was in many movies with his father. Including the epic movie "The Alamo". Another big reason to go was Alex Cord from Air Wolf. Overall it was a smooth and easy con and I got photo ops.

Alex Cord

Patrick Wayne

Full list of Williamsburg Nostalgia Fest photos


Next up, Christmas Con in Edition, NJ. My main want there was Lacey Chabert from Mean Girls, Not Another Teen Movie, Daddy Day Care, Party of Five, among others. 

When I entered the con was pretty brutal as I couldn't get into the celeb area. But I found a roundabout way inside. And when I did most celebs I wanted weren't even at the table, which was an annoyance. Thankfully eventually everyone was there even if some were barely there. Lacey had a big line. I managed to get all I wanted. I got Jack Wagner, Jesse Metcalfe, Jackee Harry, Holly Robinson Peete, and Jonathan Bennett. Jesse's barely valid girlfriend Cara Santana was there and I got the photo as they were leaving the table.

Lacey Chabert

Full list of Christmas Con photos




No comments:

Post a Comment