Thursday, January 16, 2020

NJ Horror Atlantic City and more pre and post AC meets

Prior to going to NJ Horror I would go to a train for actor Marc Maron. He was in Almost Famous, the new Joker movie, among others. He was nice.

Marc Maron

It was then off to Atlantic City for NJ Horror! I was landed me a free photo op upgrade with Peter Criss. I also got Kimberley Kates from Bill and Ted, Marion Ramsey from Police Academy fame, Danny Cooksey from Terminator 2 and Tiny Toons, and some others. I would also split a pro op from Charlie Sheen. This would end up being a waste as I would later get a flight out for him (more on that later).

After NJ Horror I drove to Clifton, NJ for a signing with singer Tommy James (Tommy James & the Shondells). He is known for the original "I Think We're Alone Now" and for "Mony Mony". Signing was smooth and he did photo ops no issue.

Full list of NJ horror photo ops

Tommy James

Autographs


Went home and the next day I passed by CSA show where Charlie Sheen was again making an appearance. But I didn't get anything and just hung out. I did want the 1980 Olympic Hockey Team but money put a hindrance on this. I drove to an appearance for Jane Seymour where she denied autographs but took awesome photo ops, upgrading mine from a few years ago. I had found a flight for Charlie Sheen and went to the airport as I still needed autographs. Sheen was cool and 

Jane Seymour

Charlie Sheen

Autograph

No comments:

Post a Comment